Central Distribution TechnicianJob ID SRMC-2105119 Date Posted 04/06/2021 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Variable
Counts, restocks, and delivers supplies and equipment. Unpack supplies, rotates stock and checks for outdates. Processes daily billing charges and supply issues.
- Fills STAT and routine orders for equipment and supplies.
- Inventories and restocks supply carts using electronic equipment.
- Rotates stock by date.
- May inventory and stock medical gasses.
- Maintains storeroom inventory of supplies and equipment.
- May need to rent and returns rental equipment as needed.
- May need to contact other area hospitals for critical out of stock supplies.
- Notifies supervisor of inventory and equipment discrepancies.
- May decontaminate, sterilize and reprocess supplies, equipment, various trays, and linen.
- May enter patient charges into Lawson or other computerized system.
- May bill non-chargeable items to the requesting department.
- May release deceased patients from the morgue, completing all necessary paperwork.
- May sort and distribute mail.
- Receives stock.
- Checks for accuracy on all packing slips and bills of lading.
- Checks for damage.
- May use forklift, pallet jack, carts and hand trucks.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- May require a valid California Driver's license to drive to another facility to pick up product.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Knowledge of basic math and alpha filing systems is required.
- Preferred: knowledge of hospital-based materials management information systems, shipping/receiving and distribution.
- Prefer: previous experience in receiving and distribution of hospital supplies.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, timeliness, organization, prioritization, working with numbers.
- Ability to accurately count and restock supplies using electronic device.
- Ability to accurately use the materials / inventory and billing computerized systems.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Every Other Weekend
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 0
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started