Food Services Supervisor Per DiemJob ID MPHS-2109978 Date Posted 08/31/2021 Location Burlingame, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Variable
The Food Service Supervisor can be responsible for all retail, catering and food service functions within the Food Services Department. This position directs the activities of the food service team & participates in their continuing education & competency validation. Responsibilities can include duties dealing with customer service, cash control, sales, cleaning, sanitizing, storage, preparation, serving, State inspections, etc. This position covers supervisor shifts and is responsible, along with the other department managers, for the total operation of the Food Services Department in the absence of the Director. The hours & workdays of this position are variable depending on departmental needs. Duties vary depending on the location: Main Kitchen Supervisor, Retail Supervisor, and Ancillary Site Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ServSafe Certification required
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM, CFPP) or able to obtain within 1-year of hire
- One-year management experience supervising food service staff preferred
- Knowledge of foods/nutrition, volume food preparation, production and supervisory/instructional techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:Per Diem
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Additional Location: 100 South San Mateo Drive, San Mateo, California
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started