Environmental Services Assistant I Per DiemJob ID MPHS-2109772 Date Posted 07/14/2021 Location Burlingame, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Variable
Performs cleaning duties for all hospital locations including patient rooms, public areas and offices. Cleans, dusts, washes and carries out special isolation cleaning.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Six months work experience as a housekeeping assistant in a healthcare environment; institutional housekeeping experience highly desirable
- Basic computer skills to include keyboarding, mouse movement and data entry skills to enter information into electronic health system.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks in order to complete assignments within the time allotted and maintain standard workflow
- Ability to work with others in a flexible, cooperative manner
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Ability to perform simple and repetitive tasks
Ability to recognize potential hazards and follow appropriate precautions
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:Per Diem
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Additional Location: 100 South San Mateo Drive, San Mateo, California
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started